a plea to discuss issues

Charles Harney CharlesHarney at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 27 17:45:03 EST 1996

I don't think Mikey is going to get much backing because the "stuffed shirts" want to talk about
issues that  can benefit themselves (by learning of the others perspective/experiences) by
contributing to their professionsal and personal growth. Now that may sound corny but it's
why alot of us key in to this newsgroup. Personal attacks, especially of the sort used ,reflect on
the indivdual who delivers them. And by the way Michael, why did they have you present material on
frequency specific ABR at the S. Car. conference when your recent work was on DPOAE's??? Your
stuff was good but a little old (I did like the 250Hz tone pip). How come they didn't have a lab
on your recent work??  Charlie