AFA's Au.D.

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Fri Nov 29 00:01:26 EST 1996

audmcl at aol.com writes:

>Jeff........ do you ever see patients in between on-line binges?

I'll admit that I appear cynical at times.  I accept that.  But I won't
accept the belief that all audiologists are essentally the same.  I am far
from the best audiologist in the field.  But I strive to make myself a better
one each day.  I'm sure most of us in the forum do the same.  My criticism
comes from audiologists who do not strive to better themselves as the field
evolves.  That is equivalent to a surgeon who does not learn about new drugs
and surgical procedures in an effort to help his/her patients.  Who
suffers...?