Hearing loss & airbags

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Wed Oct 2 06:51:45 EST 1996

On 2 Oct 1996, jay hans wrote:

> >We all know that any sound can be cancelled out by its harmonic.  A simple
> >circuit can do this.  Ron Blue
> >
> Well gee Ron, here's your chance for fame and wealth. Since none of the auto-
> mobile engineers are smart enough to know about your simple circuit, why
> don't sell it to them. Unless of course there's that conspiracy that's
> holding back progress....

Thanks for the encouragement.  But I am buzy working on Ricci - the
intellibot.  We estimate the market value to be 18 trillion dollars..
I am already famous.  Who' Who, etc.

The above circuit is not worth my time.  It is now public domain,
since I give it up to the world.  Now if GM wants to talk about
collision avoidance using NDS technology, we are willing to talk.

Ron Blue