WIDEX SENSO

Cosmo at Sender.de Cosmo at Sender.de
Fri Oct 4 03:28:51 EST 1996

I'm fitting Widex SENSO since the end of April. I think it's the most
amazing hearing Aid ever available in the market. All my patients that
are experience users report a very clear sound and a very confortable
use of the hearing Aid.

Provide they have a suitable hearing loss, I try this hearing aid in all
my new patients. Almost all report a better sound and confort of use and
more than half of them are wiling to pay the extra price.

I believe we are now into a new age in the hearing loss correction.

Have any have similar experiences?

Bye

A. Hiffle