Online sites for Hearing Impaired

Sherry Zeilstra SherryZee at
Wed Oct 16 16:31:52 EST 1996

I too, am the parent of a 5 y/o boy who is hard of hearing.  You are
welcomed to give them my email address and I shall put together some other
emails and url's for them.  Don't have them handy right now.  But Please
tell them to email me anytime.  SherryZee at

David & Sissy Coffin <Coffin at> wrote in article
<19961012155322.AAA28946 at LOCALNAME>...