Reputable Dispensers

DianeHear dianehear at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 18:30:08 EST 1996

Glad to know your father is doing well with his new fitting.  Just a
reminder...Licensed reputable dispensers would be capable of serving him
well too.  We may suggest ear  cleaning by a doctor  (normally a nurse
does it anyway) and we would spend days and hours over the years with no
charge except for the aid.  The instrument we purchase is not one from a
franchise and we devote numerous weeks in training all year to keep
abreast of changes in technology and fitting techniques.  Yes, as a
dispenser I am college educated too.  Let's be clear that the comfort
level is not dependent on degree but skill and experience.