Digital hearing aids for severe to profound hearing loss ?

Gary Gams Higgins at DEDOT.COM
Thu Oct 24 17:56:14 EST 1996

I'm not familiar with the Senso from Widex but the DigiFocus from Oticon
is not recommended for severe losses...You may be confusing digital
hearing aids with digitally programmable hearing aids...You might try
the Resound BTP-I which is their high power instrument...Many other
companies also offer excellent high power instruments...My guess is that
neither digital is yet ready for your daughters loss...Many times a
linear device is the best aid for a severe to profound loss...Stay in
touch and keep us informed....Good Luck...GG