Asha web page

VTC user lastname at
Thu Oct 31 08:26:32 EST 1996

Steve Swift wrote:
> I recently tried to connected to asha's web page at  it
> was not found.   I then tried and got an index for some
> company.  Does anyone know the new, or correct address for asha?  If so
> either post or email me

I just tried, which worked, but actually
forward-linked me to

found" type errors are common when internet traffic is high, the ASHA
server was probably just bogged down when you tried it. At 8:00 am, I
hardly ever have trouble connecting ... ;)

Thomas E. Boismier, MPH <boismier at>
Assistant Director, Vestibular Testing Center
Department of Otorhinolaryngology
University of Michigan Hospitals