Speech and Hearing Careers

Kevin Schnitzspahn schnitzspahn.1 at pop.service.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 31 09:02:11 EST 1996

	My girl friend is getting her BS in Speach and
Hearing Science and she has a few career questions for anyone who can answer
them...

1) Are there jobs that she might be able to obtain in her field without a
graduate degree?

(She intends to go to graduate school, but not until I finish.)

2) What kind of jobs are they if any and how well would they pay?

If anyone can answer these questions for me I would be very greatful.  Thank
you.  If you can't answer these questions directly please refer us to an
information source.  Thanks a lot.

Kevin Schnitzspahn
The Ohio State University