Widex Senso-it doesn't fit

SDSMACCCA sdsmaccca at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 15:40:16 EST 1996

Has anyone had difficulties with Widex's shell lab when ordering the
Senso??  The sound is great, programming is easy (my 2 year old niece
could program it), but...they don't fit!

I've tried remakes, switching impression materials, etc., but nothing
seems to help.  Either I've got feedback or irritation.  Other
manufacturers don't seem to have a problem with my impressions.  Has
anyone else experienced this same problem?  Your comments will be
appreciated.

Also, any comments on those who've dispensed the Oticon Digifocus...Does
it involve programming overkill? Can you qualify/quantify the price?  Can
it compete with Resound, Phonak's Audio Zoom, etc.?

S.D. Sederholm