Starkey Hearing Aids

Thu Sep 12 10:26:05 EST 1996

My wife was advised she needed hearing aid for both ears by an
Audiologist (carries the MS,CCC-A after name) and was referred to
my doctor and the audiologist is afflicated with a major hospital.
She did not push but said when ready here is some info and she gave
her info on the Starkey Hearing Aids.  They have a 30 day trial period
one year warranty.  We notice they have several models, in the ear,
in the canal, mini canal, completely in canal.  Anyone have experience
with the Starkey Hearing Aid?  Also. what model seems to give the less
amount of trouble and comfort?

Thanks for all the help so far you are a great group?