Custom audiology test booth

Don E Lobelle lobelle at juno.com
Thu Sep 12 07:42:12 EST 1996

From: Lobelle
Full-Name: Don E Lobelle
To: Audiolog at net.bio.net
Subject: audiology test booth construction
Due to space and financial constraints I am considering building a
customized audiology test booth within a new office site in lieu of
purchasing a manufactured booth (IAC etc.).  So far I have identified
several manufacturers of sound absorbtion panels, each claiming that
their product will do the job if used in conjunction with fiberglass
insulation and free standing construction (not existing walls, floor or
ceiling).   I would appreciate suggestions or comments from anyone
knowledgable in this subject or has attempted such a project.  Thank
you.Don Lobellee-mail  Lobelle at juno.com