Music and Medicine : International Conference on the Arts and Medicine

Tayfun Dinçer tayfunvl at worldnet.fr
Sat Sep 14 07:55:35 EST 1996

In Lyon from october 24th until 26th 1996 an " International
Conference on the Arts and Medicine " directed by Lord MENUHIN will
take place. This congress was organized by two associations interested
in pathology of musicians and artists : MedArt France and Bio Amadeus.
If you are interested in the conference, consult my page web in which
I reserved a part for Bio Amadeus. This page is in French but for the
Congress you can find some information in English. In my page you can
also find my thesis project speaking about physical and psycological
problems of violonists.

Tayfun DINCER
e-mail : tayfunvl at worldnet.fr