Widex Senso Aids

Mark Martina mmartina at peganet.com
Thu Sep 26 12:12:47 EST 1996

I have been a faithful ReSound dispenser for about a year now and
believe it to be a great system.  But in this day and age of ever
increasing technology I'd like to keep on top of anything markedly
better to improve the quality of life for my patients.  The problem is
that so many of these new systems (Oticon, ReSound, Widex, etc...)
require heavy up front expenses for proprietary software and fitting
interfaces that it's prohibitive to "experiment" with new systems to see
if they are really that much better.

I am hopeful that you, who are technologically advanced enough to be
part of this newsgroup, can provide some insight into your successes and
failures with these new products.  In particular, I'm looking at the
Widex Senso, but comments about Oticon's Digifocus would also be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance!