Starkey Hearing Aids

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Thu Sep 26 22:00:23 EST 1996

Michael Ridenhour writes:
>...I demonstrate all the appropriate types of hearing aids
>available, with an honest appraisal of how the course of their functioning
>life might go.

Just one comment: how reliable and objective is our "honest appraisal"? Or
might we be just a "teeny" bit biased by the experiences each of us have
had? (It sure is easy to sell CIC's!)

In 1955 we purchased a washing machine solely on the basis of a "Best Buy"
recommendation in Consumer Reports. In the following five years we spent
more on repairs than what we initially paid for it - plus it was broken down
much of the time we owned it. Then Consumer Reports published a "frequency
of repair" study showing our brand and model of washing machine was far
worse than any other! So much for "honest appraisals." <g>

Paul Woodard ;-)