Widex Senso Aids (fwd)

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat Sep 28 01:25:50 EST 1996

Higgins at DEDOT.COM (Gary Gams) writes:

>...I don't think we will grow as an industry without the ability to
>experiment with new products to better help our patients and to be able
>to switch instruments with a minimum amount of time...The experience is
>too subjective to limit ourselves to 1 or 2 brands and it deprives our
>patients of possible benefits

You echo my remarks that I wrote for the upcoming issue of Hearing Review.
My biggest complaint is that audiologists and hearing aid dispensers that limit
themselves to one or two manufacturers, or ones that refuse to learn about new
technologies, are not serving their clientel in the best way possbile.  I
propose
using the internet to learn about upcoming and new technologies, as others can
provide insights into their own results and opinions.

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *
* audioman at hctc.net                     *