(none)

Daniel Bigart bigart at alltel.net
Wed Apr 2 18:01:35 EST 1997

I would think that you could swim molds in this instance, but the pressure
at great depths may push or force the plug deeper or water may force its
way in.  I dont think you would have the need to pop your ears though

Jeffrey Sirianni <audioman at HCTC.NET> wrote in article
<1.5.4.16.19970402064310.2b77a8da at hctc.net>...