programmable HA-moisture

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Tue Apr 8 22:55:46 EST 1997

MrHiggins at worldnet.att.net (Gary & Anne Gams) writes:

>Dri aid kit's are a help but by no means a solution...I believe the salt
>in sweat is the culprit as well as the moisture...Don't get me
>wrong...It's a help but unfortunately not solution....GG

You're right.  I have seen a lot of HA trouble due to salt
accumulation.  But the Super Dri-Aid kit can really help to
lessen the chance of corroded battery contacts and can
help prolong the life of switches.  I know of no way to help
with salt accumulation.  Any comments or suggestions from the
group?