Benign Vertigo --- Inner ear infection info!!

Christian Cloutier arc at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 11 16:59:09 EST 1997

Hi,

It seems like i am suffering from an inner ear infection
(Labyrinthitis?) which caused me to have severe vertigo (and nausea) and
it's driving me nuts!

It 's been going on for 2 weeks now and I seems to be getting better (I
no longer have nausea--) but the vertigo is still there...My hearing
hasn't suffered at all from this affliction (to the best of my
knowledge)

Can anyone tell me more about that affliction? When will it dissapear?
Is there anything I can do about it? (I was given SERC 4mg, but it
seemed to worsen my nausea and didn't help much with the vertigo...)

Help REALLY appreciated!

Chris Cloutier.