Do audiologists even do UCL's

John Richards JLFB63A at prodigy.com
Mon Apr 14 16:12:32 EST 1997

I hear that most audiologists do not tests childrens UCL at any age?  Why?
 If you did test the child and the child only had a dynamic range of 0-
15dB's between the UCL and the hearing threshold, then what?  I guess if
I do not get a response on this then that will mean that the audiologists
on e-mail do not even know what UCL's are and how about the Real-ear or
even MPO?  Please show your knowledge.  There could even be a hearing aid
despensor who could answer these question better than some audiologist.
I will pass-on to other hearing aid consumers on the e-mail.  So show
your knowledge.  We are looking for good professionals around the US...
John