Do audiologists even do UCL's

Constantine V. Karolidis constantine at
Thu Apr 17 21:21:12 EST 1997

There could even be a hearing aid
> despensor who could answer these question better than some audiologist.

I am somewhat offended by your statement John.  Learn how to spell
dispenser, and then I'll tell you about UCL's, MPO, and REM.

C. Karolidis
Hearing Instrument Dispenser

More information about the Audiolog mailing list