Experience exchange

Peder Nyman Peder.Nyman at hoh.lul.se
Fri Apr 18 09:19:43 EST 1997

I=B4m an audiologist in Sweden working primarily with HA-fitting. I u=
se pure=20
tone audiometry for threshold and mcl/ucl. Word recognition in noise =
and a=20
form of b=E9c=E9sy in noise to try and predict upward-spread of maski=
ng as well=20
as insertion gain as my tools. I do some lgob test also. I would like=
 to get=20
in touch with other audiologist to share experiences in ha-fitting. A=
s new=20
technologies are getting developed I find that it=B4s getting harder =
and harder=20
to know why and what I=B4m doing. I work with all brands of ha. So I =
would like=20
to have contact with professionals to discuss more real cases and wha=
t we did=20
and why and how it turned out. Or maybe it could be arranged as a gro=
up in=20
bionet. What do you think?
peder.nyman at hoh.lul.se