Programmable Dynamic EQII hearing aids

Mark Martina loginname at peganet.com
Thu Apr 24 08:14:22 EST 1997

I have been using Gennum's Dynamic EQII for quite some time now and have
found it to be a wonderful, cost effective, wide dynamic range, two channel
circuit.  After visiting Gennum's website I discovered that it is now
available as a programmable option using Noah/HiPro.  The company I've been
ordering Dyn EQ from (AHS) does not yet offer it in a programmable version.
 When inquiring directly to Gennum about companies that offer that product,
I was told that they can't list them because many companies are given the
right to call the product their own proprietary circuit with no reference
to Gennum.

Do any of you faithful bionet.audiology subscribers have any knowledge of
manufacturers currently using Dynamic EQII as a programmable circuit?

Thanks for the help!