hemi-sync

Ronald Blue rcb5 at MSN.COM
Sun Aug 17 01:43:03 EST 1997

----------
From: 	Christine Stegemann
Sent: 	Thursday, August 14, 1997 9:20 PM
To: 	audiolog at net.bio.net
Subject: 	hemi-sync

I have a friend in Speech Path who approached me (as an audiologist)
re: an article she had read on Hemi-sync. I read the article, but it was
the first I had heard of it. From an audiological stand-point, has any
heard of or used Hemi-sync?

Yes, PET scan support this.  Stuttering occurs because of
chaos in the falure to differentiate the data to the left hemisphere
when it is being mirrored in both hemispheres equally.  Normally,
the time or wavelets for the hemispheres varie according to
function.  More information on this topic is available in COP
theory at http://www.neutronicstechcorp.com
Ron Blue