Digital Hearing-Aids

gandalf at aud.org gandalf at aud.org
Sun Aug 17 15:46:11 EST 1997

In article <871829638.21682 at dejanews.com> alfoliva at iname.com writes:
>Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:51:22 -0600
>From: alfoliva at iname.com
>Subject: Digital Hearing-Aids

>Have anybody used or tested digital hearing-aids ? I was reading
>something about Sensor model from danish Wildex laboratories, they are
>selling that kind of devices. Have anybody some knowledge or experience ?

I use the Widex Senso very successfully on my patients. They love it. I also
have the Philips open-platform digital (which is very flexible) but no one
has yet wanted one. I have high hopes for the sysytem, though, because it
allows almost an infinite set of adjustments to be made by the knowledgable
audiologist.

Mike