sudden snhl from food allergy

SmrtEMT smrtemt at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 15:29:05 EST 1997

That's interesting...speaking of allergies, I have always have allergies
and my hearing fluctuates all the time...I'm wondering if allergies is
related to changing my hearing.  My hearing charts don't quite stay the
same, it changes...  Is it normal that people's hearing fluctuates?  Just
curious...

Amy