sudden snhl from food allergy

Drs. H.E. Mülder 100327.2367 at compuserve.com
Sun Aug 24 10:03:02 EST 1997

An interesting case. Are you sure about his Eustachian dysfunction prior to
the sudden sensorineural hearing loss? I have never seen anything like
this. I'll ask around here in the Netherlands.
--
Drs. Hans E. Mülder
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Hans_E_Mulder

Kimberly Skinner <kskinner at in-con.com> wrote in article