Severe hearing loss/autism: How to treat?

Dancewater dancewater at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 09:59:06 EST 1997

I would recommend that you also do Otoacoustic Emissions (if this has not
been done) while under the general anesthesia, just for confirmation of the
peripheral nature of the hearing loss.

Sorry, but I have no specific recommendations as to the hearing aid or
fitting or wearing of such.  This is a tough case.

Susan Oehler