History and Question

Gary & Anne Gams MrHiggins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 3 09:46:01 EST 1997

Although I'm not an Audiologist I am a Dispenser. I'd suggest you see
the ENT to be sure either of the diagnosis or possibly something new
that might be of help...As to the tinnitus I would contact the Tinnitus
Assoc. in Oregon and find out what is currently going on with
them...They are a great knowledge base for tinnitus sufferers throughout
the world...And finally try some hearing aids...See if you benefit
enough to wear them...Certainly the % you give imply you could probably
benefit from a pair but that's for you to determine...Don't pass up
anything that might help based on anyone's opinion...You try...You
decide...It can't hurt and might help...Good luck...GG