Any Educational Audiologists out there?

zipjack don't at spam.me
Sat Feb 8 14:26:35 EST 1997

Hi. I worked in Speech(public schools) for 4 years, then returned to
school for my Masters in Audiology.  After 2 years of working in MD's
offices and dispensing practices I decided to return to teaching out
of a desire for more indipendence, and the finacncial necessity of
repaying my loans, which I couldn't do on a beginning Audiologist's
salary. I live on the Eastern Border of NY State(Upstate), and have
met only 2 Educational Audiologists in the area.
Is anyone out there doing this sort of thing on a regular basis? I ask
because a child on next year's caseload wears bilateral BTEs and has
an Auditory trainer.(She is 5.) Any input is appreciated! K