Supersensitive hearing in Children

John Richards JLFB63A at prodigy.com
Sat Feb 8 11:25:49 EST 1997

I have a son with a hearing loss and recruitment... Because he was
exposed to loud noise at school (cafe and gym) and because of his already
sensitive hearing situation, this exposure has caused further damage to
not only his hearing sensitivety but his psychological state....It sounds
like this child has hyperacusis.  what Nagler is suggesting is a great
idea to do.... he has help us in our situation and I'm sure that he will
help you... take his advice... I would suggest to go into the www.
tinnitus and read what Dr. Hazel has said in his article... good luck