Supersensitive hearing in Children

Andrew Dunn dundonal at
Sat Feb 8 20:26:17 EST 1997

Hello from Port Elizabeth South Africa. I would be interested in seeing the
replies you receive. I am a Speech Therapist and Audiologist in private
practise and have encountered a severe case of this yesterday.
All I can contribute is to contact Autism Research Institute, San Diego CA
but if your patient isn't autistic (as mine isn't) the tests on hearing
sensitivity may not be appropriate.

Other respondents: Please c.c. me!
Thanks, Heather Dunn
heatherd at

pimalj at wrote in article <855272467.26251 at>...