Assistance needed

Malcolm Webster malcolm at
Sun Feb 16 05:14:36 EST 1997

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997 00:17:05 GMT, malcolm at (Malcolm Webster)

>We are looking for a qualified speech therapist for a short term
>employment opportunity, to assist us with our 4 year old child James
>while we are visiting America from August through till October of this
>Salary and expences paid, for more details please e-mail us at
>Lisa   lisa at
>Malcolm  malcolm at
We will be in New York on the 24th August, then onto Boston on the 6th
September, then Seattle on the 15th September, back to New York on the
22nd September. 29th September to 19th October we will be in Virgina,
North Carolina, Atlanta and Miami, to return to South Africa on the
29th October