Central Auditory Processing

Louise Reynolds lourob at icon.co.za
Mon Feb 17 14:33:40 EST 1997

I am an audiologist in private practice in Cape Town, South Africa.  I am
looking into issues of auditory processing after  several requests for
information on this issue from clients.  I know that it is full of
controversies, but would like to have contact with any audiologists who have
either information/ experience, or know who I can contact.  I am interested in
current methods of assessment / testing protocols  and treatment, and the link
with language impairments.

I would appreciate information being sent to my email address, as I do not
always have access to this list.  Thanks.

My email address is: <lourob at icon.co.za>