Learn to install car audio

Jason Newman hoffy at pop.erols.com
Tue Feb 18 15:05:45 EST 1997

	Want to know the basics of Installing your own car stereo system??? I have
designed this booklet to help those people who refuse to pay those high
dollar installation fees.  For the price of only $5  US funds plus $1
dollar shipping and handling, you will recieve my booklet on Basic Car
Stereo Installation procedures.  anyone can install their own equipment.

	Includes:

		How to Disconnect a factory installed radio.
		How to install an Aftermarket radio.
		How to Install Amplifiers to upgrade sound.
		How to run wires through your car.

		Basic automotive electrical systems
		Basic amplifier tuning
		Basic Box building
		Basic speaker placement

		Testing your Installation
		Troubleshooting components
		and much more.....

	If you are interested in this very helpful booklet than Email me

		Jason Newman
		hoffy at pop.erols.com
						Thank's
						Sincerely