many

Michael Rozenblyum mar at akula.com
Tue Feb 18 23:50:47 EST 1997

                             Easy Easy Easy Easy

          just save this using filein the left corner for new users
Would you like to make thousands of dollars ,quickly with NO CATCH

then keep reading....Please take a few minutes to read this article

it will change your life,you can make up to over $50,000 dollars in

4-6 weeks.Interested,please keep reading if your not than I apologize

for wasting your time.

Hear we go, a litte while back I was browsing these news goups

just like you are now,and came across an articl similar to this one

that said you could make thousand of dollars with in weeks with an

intial investment of $5.00! so I thougth why not I lose that much money

in the couch.SO I WAS CURIOUS, LIKE MOST OF US,so I kept reading.

Anyway it said if you send $1.00 to each of the 5 names and addesses

stated in this articland you than place your name and address at the

buttom of the listat #5 and post the articl to at least 200 news goups

[AND THERE ARE THOUSANDS]

NO CATCH that was it.So after thinking it over,and talking to a few

friends first I figured what have I got to lose except 5 stamps and 5

dollars.

!! I spend more than that on the lottery!!

Let me tell you this works and most importantly, WHY it works...

Also,make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the

information off of it as you need it.The process is very simple and

consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP1: Get 5 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each

piece of paper"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 5 $1 bills

and place one in each of the 5 pieces of paper so the bill isn't showing

through the envelope to prevent thhievery. Next, place one paper in each

of the 5 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 5 sealed envelopes

, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase and a $1 bill.

What you are doing is creating a service by this. THISS IS PERFECTLY

LEGAL!!

NOW. Mailthe 5 envelopes to the following addresses:

1)M. Rozenblum , 1656 E 19th st. apt  3B Brooklyn, NY USA 11229

2)H. Devison,#137 Horn ST abbotsford B.C Canada V2T 7Y7

3)P.Meyer,1546 Fairfax Dr.,Virginia Beach.VA 23456

4)Lyndon Cox 457 Buckingham Ln Lancaster, Ohio 43130

5)Chad Gilette 708 south east 3rd street forest lake MN 55025

STEP2: Now take the #1 name off of the list that you see above, move the

other 4 names up.(5 becomes 4 4 becomes 3 etc.) and add YOUR NAME as

number 5 on the list. Even give to your friends.

STEP3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as

close to original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least

200 newsgroups.(I think there is about 18,000 groups) All you NEED is

200, but remember the more you post the more money you make!! Don't know

how to post in the newsgroups? Well do EXACTLY the following:

FOR NETSCAPE USERS:

1)Clickon any news goup ,like normel.Then click on      TO NEWS, which is

in top left corner of the news goup page

THIS WILL BRING UP MESSAGE BOX.

2)Fill in subject with an easy flasy title,like the one I used.

3)NOW, go to the message part of the box and retype this letter exactly

as it is here,

with the exception of your few changes.(REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR NAME TO

#5 SPOT AND MOVE THE REST UP ONE)

4)      When your done typing in the WHOLE Letter, click on  FILE above
the

Send Button. then , SAVE AS

DO NOT SEND YOUR ARTICL UNTIL. YOU SAVE IT. (so you do not have to

type this articl 200 times)

5) Now that you have saved the letter.Go ahead and send your first copy!

(CLICK THE SEND BOTTON IN THE

TOP LEFT CORNER)

6) THIS IS WHERE YOU POST ALL 200 !  OK,  go to any news group articl

and click the TO NEWS BUTTON AGAIN.

TYPE IN YOUR FLASHY SUBJECT IN THE SUBJECT BOX,then go to the body

part of the message and place your

cursor here.NOW click on " Attachement" which is just below the

SUBJECT BOX. clickon attach file then find your letter where ever you

saved it. Click once on your file,      an then CLICK OPEN, then CLICK OK

if you did this right you should see your file name in the attachment

box and it will be shaded green.NOW POST AWAY!!!

IF YOU ARE USING INTERNET EXPLORER:

Click on File than Click on Print to make a copy for your records to

have the names of those you  will be  sending $1 to. NEXT highlight the

entire article by holding down the Left Mouse Button, than click the

right  Mouse Button and highlight copy,click the left button,this will

save the highlited articl in the  Clip Board viewer,you will still be in

the News Group News, now click on the New Message and bring it up to

full screen.

Next Click on news at the top of the screen than click on news groups

there you will find a list of news groups, highlight one and click on

add, when you have added the one you want to post click ok and that will

put them into news groups that you will be sending to

(make sure you do not put more news goups in the header than it can

hold.

NEXT push tab key two times to get down to subject this is where you put

your fancy title

NEXT Hit the tab key one time and this will put the blinking curosr in

the big window

now click the right mouse botton and this will bring up Paste with

left mouse botton click on Paste and

your articl will come in to the big window(NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR

CHANGES MAKING SURE YOU TAKE OFF THE TOP NAME AND MOVING THE OTHERS UP

ONE AND PUTTING YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5.

NEXT When you have the articl the way you want it, click on file then

click on  post message and a gray

box will appear telling you that it has been sent.

Now go up and back space the  news groups out that you just sent

Next Go to news than to news groups in the news groups and add new news

groups then click ok

and your new  message with with your new news groups in the news

group header,than tab down to subject

put your flashy title back in click on file and click on post

message and will be sent.THATS IT!

THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO JUMP TO DIFFERENT NEWS GROUPS.

REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.

BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MIMIMUM OF 200*** THATS   IT  YOU  WILL BEGIN TO
RECIEVE MONEY FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

WITH IN DAYS YOU MAY EVENTUALLY WANT TO RENT A MAIL BOX DUE TO THE

LARGE OF MAIL YOU WILL RECEIVE

IF YOU WISH TO STAY ANONYMOUS YOU CAN INVENT A NAME TO USE, AS LONG

AS THE POST MAN WILL DELIVER IT

****    JUST MAKE SURE ALL ADDRESS ARE CORRECT  ***

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!!

Out of every 200 postings, lets say i only reiceive 5 replies,(this

is actually VERY LOW). So, I made $5.00 with my name at #5.Now then,

each person who just sent ma a dollar makes, say, only 200 postings,now

with your name at number 4, which is a total of 1000 POSTINGS,not

including your too. 50 people send you a dollar now: thats $50.00 you

just made! Now then, your new fifty agents post 200 with your name at

#3, or 10,000 postings,(50x200). Average return is 500 at a $1.00 each,

which is $500.00! they make 200 postings, which is 5000 returns at a

$1.00 each, which is $5000.00! And finally, 5000 people make 200

postings each, with your name at #1. YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000.OO

BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF THE LIST!! AND THATS IF EVERYONE MAKES ONLY

200 POSTINGS, AND IF ONLY % PEOPLE RESPOND!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest

posting that is appearing in the news groups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5.00

TO THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING Your NAME AT #5 AGAIN, AND START

POSTING AGAIN!! The thing to remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS

OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND ARE READING

THESE ARTICLES EVERYDAY!! JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So, can you

afford $5.00 and see if it really works? i think so...........

People have said,"What if the plan is played out and you don't get any

money?"So what? What are the chance of that happening when there are

TONS OF NEW AND HONEST USER AND NEW AND HONEST PEOPLE joining the

internet and news groups everyday? and are willing to give it a

try?Estimates are at 200,000 to 50,000 new users, each and

everyday!!Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this WILL WORK, I

PROMISE YOU!! You just have to be honest.

Make sure you print this article out, RIGHT NOW, also, try to keep a

list of everyone that sends you money, and always keep an eye on the

news groups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. REMEMBER HONESTY IS

THE BEST POLICY!! YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY! If
you are caught cheating there are many of us hackers out there that will
find you,and hurt your computer friend.GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY
FAIRLY; YOU WILL REAP HUGE AWARDS FROM

THIS.....WHICH IS TONS OF CASH!!!

By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting your name on the

list, and by not sending the money to the people already on the list,

you will not get much.Someone I talked to knew someone who did this and

he only made about $150.00; and that was after 7 to 8 weeks!! Then he

sent out the 5 $1.00 bills; people added him to there lists and in 4 to

5 weeks he had over $10,000.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST, WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME!

                                                GOOD LUCK
on