Asha v. AAA v. ?

Oregon7 oregon7 at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 22:26:03 EST 1997

Dear Alecia:

I appreciate your opinions about this. For me, the main considerations are
the expense and obligations involved with multiple organizations.  I
recently did a little survey of these and I am sure there are others, why
don't we add them all up?

ASHA membership:  $250 per year?

State Organization of ASHA:  $50 per year

Hearing Aid Dispensing License:  $275 per year

State Audiology License:  Not sure

AAA: ?

ADA:  ?

Oregon Association of Dispensing Audiologists:  not sure

And so forth, and so on.   These can add up to 1,000s of dollars, not to
mention all the requests for money, pleas to buy nifty products, requests
to serve, etc.  It might very well be confusing for many professionals.

Tired of bills

MJ