Hailo Software

Carossel at aol.com Carossel at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 18:41:12 EST 1997

In article <19970212184900.NAA01771 at ladder01.news.aol.com>,
  w874 at aol.com (W874) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Our therapist has informed us of a software package for the Mac called,
> "Scientific Learning Principles Hailo computer" software, which is
> supposed to improve learning and speech skills. It is put out by the
> Scientific Learning Corp.
>
> Has anyone heard of, or used this product ?
>
> Any feedback ? (excuse the pun)
>
> Would appreciate any info.

> Irving

For HAILO (now called Fast ForWord) info, check the Univ. CA at SF
website at: <http://www.ld.ucsf.edu>.  The Parent/Clinician Forum is
interesting and contains some feedback from parents and certified
trainers who have used the program.  Also, go to the SciLearn site
<http://www.scilearn.com> and check out the list of certified trainers;
you can contact them for more info.  I received a packet from one who was
out of state and had many of my questions answered.

Good Luck!

Carol S.