Warranty programs

Gary & Anne Gams MrHiggins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 26 09:58:55 EST 1997

Although I'm not a dispensing Audiologist I am a Dispenser...We to have
offered extended warranties for many years...In fact no aid goes out the
door with less than 2 years unless someone wants an aid for the lowest
possible cost...We also tell these patients that their aid will break
down and the cost of repair will be $100-200...We also bundle our
Digital's with a 3 year full warranty on repair as well as loss and
damage...All costs are bundled into the price of the aid and are not a
losing proposition...New users are not aware that aids breakdown rather
quickly in the scheme of things and become very angry if a $4000 pair of
aids need repair and they have to pay...After factory warranties run out
we offer Esco insurance for L&D if they wish...We also clean and service
any aid in warranty at NC...We also have BTE loaners for any aid while
repairs are being done...It seems to keep patients satisfied which is
really the bottom line...GG
 When the running goat
hits the wall of the well
 the Czar will dance