earmold irritation

Gary & Anne Gams MrHiggins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 25 23:08:45 EST 1997

The least irritating kind of plastic may not work for you...There is
always a solution...We have even used a light coating of gold to stop
allergies...Go back to your Dispenser and get the problem solved...It
shouldn't be that difficult...Some things you may tell your Dispenser
are...Does the ear just itch or does it feel warm...Is your ear sweating
a lot...If it's solely a mild itch you may consider some old home
remedies like vinegar in your ear to alter the pH level...One note...You
should always check with your doctor before trying a home remedy...The
condition of your eardrums or canals may not allow for this option...A
solution is out there...I'm sure you'll get lots of idea's from this
board...GG
 When the running goat
hits the wall of the well
 the Czar will dance