Simple Ears??

mikey gandalf at
Mon Jan 13 17:18:22 EST 1997

There are line organs in fish which detect sound waves. I don't know about
their evolutionary value, but they are more primitive "hearing" organs than
those of mammals and birds. Now you know why all singing fish are basses.
mikey (%^ )

William Ryu <wsryu at> wrote in article
<wsryu-1201972258120001 at>...