Sudden Hearing Loss

M Gall mgall at gpu4.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 15 18:04:13 EST 1997

Hi.. Two weeks ago my father (Who is under 50) lost his hearing in one ear
and part of his
hearing in the other ear (Higher frequencies).  The docors diagnosed it as
sudden hearing loss.  As he is also losing his eyesight on account of
diabities, the hearing loss is really terrible.  He has been to two
doctors and neither of them have much to say about it.  I was wondering if
anyone here knows any information or of any treatment (experimental
perhaps)  for sudden hearing loss, I would really appreciate it if you
could contact me.  Thank you.

-- Melissa

mgall at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca