School Audiology

Jennifer J. Poling poling at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Thu Jan 16 20:49:58 EST 1997

	Hi, I am a student at Bowling Green State University and am about
to graduate.  I am planning on attending graduate school as a student in
Audiology and was wondering if there were any school audiologist on the
web.  I was definitly wondering what kind of opportunities were available
in the schools, and what kind of cooperation exists between school
Audiologists and teachers/administrators.  I am doing a paper on this
subject that is due May 2, 1997, but please feel free to answer even
after that as I will still have access to this Newsgroup beyond
graduation.  I thank you for your time and any information that comes my
way!

		Jen Poling
		poling at bgnet.bgsu.edu