Educational Audiology

Jennifer J. Poling poling at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Mon Jan 20 18:24:15 EST 1997

Hi!  My name is Jen Poling, I am a senior at Bowling Green State
University and plan to pursue a career in Audiology.  I was wondering
about the kinds of opportunities there are in the education field for an
audiologist, and also what kind of cooperation exists between educational
audiologists and teachers/administrators.  If anyone has an opinion or
any information, I would like to hear it whether it be good, bad, or
ugly! :)  I am doing a paper that is due in May about this subject, but I
would enjoy hearing from anyone even after that as I will still have
access to e-mail.  Thanks to those of you who have already sent me stuff!

		Jen Poling
		poling at bgnet.bgsu.edu