Tampa area graduate program needs adults for testing

Kevin W. Shanks kshanks at luna.cas.usf.edu
Tue Jan 21 11:25:18 EST 1997

I am a graduate student at the University of South Florida's audiology
program. This semester, our class in peripheral and central auditory
tests requires adults from the Tampa Bay area to volunteer their time.
The purpose is to gain experience administering a wide array of old and
newer tests while under supervision. The volunteers, who will come for a
two hour appointment on two consecutive Mondays, will be informed of any
concerns ourselves or our supervisor may have. If the volunteer wishes,
appropriate referrals can be made. Must be 20 years of age or older and
either suspect or have been diagnosed with a hearing disorder. All

Please reply to kshanks at luna.cas.usf.edu