Tinnitus Question

Glen R. Meier gtniowa at netins.net
Tue Jan 21 18:41:19 EST 1997

A possibility is a change in blood pressure due to the physical exertion
causes a temporary change in the tinnitus.

Alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, and physical exertion can all have an effect
on blood pressure and/or the ability of the blood to carry oxygen.  Do
these items then have a direct link on the percieved level of tinnitus?
I don't know, but I have had patients that have reported that altering
one or more of the above items has resulted in a noticable change for
them.

Good Luck,
Glen
gtniowa at netins.net