Hearing Aid Dispensing Program Advice

Jamjklm at aol.com Jamjklm at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 22:41:14 EST 1997

Thank you to anyone responding to this request for advice.

I am beginning negotiations with my employer (group of ENT doctors) regarding
an incentive based hearing aid dispensing program.  To avoid reinventing the
wheel, I would appreciate any advice, program models and/or specific
information about base salaries and sales percentages.  I would not be
surprised if surveys have been done on this topic.  Again, any information is
welcome and appreciated.

Please respond A.S.A.P. to this web page or to my email address
(jamjklm at aol.com).