Job Available

dancewater at aol.com dancewater at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 22:10:58 EST 1997

I am working (have been working) on "Standards of Practice in Audiology"
statements for the Audiology Committee of the Georgia Speech and Hearing
Association.   It is ASHA that provides the bulk of material for this
project.  I can find almost no position statements, policy documents  or
recommended guidelines from AAA.

I am of the opinion that ASHA is very valuable to audiologists and has
done a great deal of work to promote and protect the profession of
audiology.

Just my opinion.  I am proud of being an ASHA member also.