Job Posting in San Antonio

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Tue Jan 28 02:25:29 EST 1997

I saw this listing in the San Antonio newspaper. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO
ME.  It is not my listing, just an FYI....

AUDIOLOGIST - Major ENT Medical practice seeks a master degreed audiologist
to fill a full-time position.  Fully equipped department including hearing
aid services.  Clinical & marketing experience necessary.  This position has
major benefits including insurance & vacation.  Competetive compensation &
an opportunity for career growth.  Send resume to: South Texas ENT
Consultants PA.  2727 Babcock Suite A, San Antonio, Texas  78229, Attn: N.
Quick.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME.... Jeff