Fwd: Job Description

JGSAUDIO at aol.com JGSAUDIO at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 05:23:14 EST 1997

In a message dated 97-01-29 17:34:53 EST, LoriE24631 writes:

<< AUDIOLOGIST

 The Albuquerque Area Indian Health Board announces a unique opportunity for
a self-motivated, certified, experienced audiologist to provide clinical
services to serveral rural tribal communities throughout New Mexico and
Colorado.  Position requires 3-4 years of experience in hearing aid
dispensing (including programmables), clinical diagnostics, and
electrophysiologic evaluations.  Also requires ability to work unsupervised
and able to travel extensively.  New Mexico lisensure eligibility required.
 Indian Preference. Interested applicants should submit resumes and letters
to :
 			L. Vaughan
 			Director, Audiology
 			AAIHB
 			301 Gold Ave. SW, #105
 			Albuquerque, NM 87102

Hey there... remember me?  Long time no chat!!  Hope you are doing well. (?)
 I would like to chat again sometime should you like!  I haven't been online
a lot lately with the holidays and all.         Drop me a line sometime and
tell me how you are!

We're hiring at my office, and I really don't have any audio friends online!
  Since your the only audiologist I do know online, I thought I would send
the job description to you!  Share it with as many as you like!

Take care, and hope to hear from you!   Lori